The Youth Worker Institute is pleased to offer additional resources for youth workers beyond our workshops and training opportunities. As they are developed, toolkits, activities and other essential youth worker and supervisor resources will be made available on this page.
- Self-Care information and tools
- Supervisor Toolkits (coming soon)
Art That Empowers
Art activities are great for supporting young people in healing, reflecting and post traumatic growth. They can also be useful for goal setting, confidence-building and as a creative outlet for the young person.
Tools for Coping & Resilience
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT) House
- Navigating Crisis (safety planning handout from The Icarus Project)
- Healthy Me mapping – tool that emphasizes the gray space between “healthy” and “unwell”
- Ecomap – activity template that shows the social and personal relationships of an individual with their environment
You can find resources, tools and access training materials from the Fundamental Series by visiting the topic pages listed below. All resources are listed at the bottom of each page.
Skills Workshop Series resources:
You can find resources, tools and access training materials from past Skills Workshops by visiting the topic pages listed below. All resources are listed at the bottom of each page.